Conscious Leadership Camp for Companies and Organizations
The intention of a half-day or full-day Company Mini-Camp is to enable a leader, leadership team, vertical team, or an entire organization to explore the core concepts and models of Conscious Leadership, to experience a shift on one key issue that is causing counter-productive drama for an individual or group, and to leverage the models to address directly certain cross-cultural issues at the company that are interfering with maximum potential and creativity.
The Conscious Leadership models offer a reliable path for leaders and their organizations to reach new heights of sustainable success. We do this by giving Mini-Camp attendees from your company the tools to shift beyond a limiting “below the line” culture of victimhood, blame, and self-doubt to a thriving “above the line” self-rejuvenating culture of responsibility, creativity, authenticity, genius, and self-awareness.
"Across our portfolio, companies are recognizing the importance of Conscious Leadership as a critical skill in developing their organizations.”
― Seth Levine, Managing Director, Foundry Group
You can customize your Company Mini-Camp to include:
- A full-day or half-day experience
- An on-site session at your office or an off-site retreat in Boulder, CO*
*Note: all Camps are currently virtual, for the health and well-being of your team.
Your Company Mini-Camp will be facilitated by Sue Heilbronner, CEO of MergeLane, speaker, advisor, investor, mentor, executive coach, and Conscious Leadership facilitator.
Sue has engaged in this work with companies including G2 Crowd, Uptake, Echo Global Logistics, Montage Resorts, Mulesoft, Ghostery, PlanGrid, Gainsight, and more.
We expect to cover the following topics and models, including directly applying these models to live situations currently occurring within the participating team or across the company:
- The importance of the distinction between Context and Content. Conscious Leadership lives in the zone of context.
- A clear and actionable definition of the distinction between operating in a context of “above the line” versus “below the line.” This distinction is at the heart of repeating drama patterns in organizations, and understanding this model immediately shifts the effectiveness of conversations across teams and companies.
- The 8 Choices. These are the keystones of the Conscious Leadership practice. This model provides meaningful intelligence on what behaviors and beliefs are the most significant limiting factors for a team.
- The Drama Triangle. We will gain a working familiarity with this model, which lives “Below the Line.” The Triangle roles of Victim, Villain, and Hero encapsulate the go-to positions that create and perpetuate drama and limit organizational growth and creativity.
- Willingness to Shift. We will cover the concept of willingness to shift out of a drama dynamic and into a place of what we call 100% responsibility. We will cover the difference between “wanting” to shift and being “willing” to shift and provide Willingness Questions to help teams discover when and where willingness to shift is present.
- Shift Moves. We will cover various “moves” that can enable a willing leader to shift from Below to Above the line. These are actionable tools that will be immediately usable for organizations in the midst of challenging conversations.
Would you like to learn more about scheduling a Conscious Leadership Mini-Camp at your company or organization? Contact us to learn more. If you’re interested in seeing what Mini-Camp is all about, join us for a public event. Send your team members to a public Mini-Camp in Boulder.
Want a two-pager on Mini-Camp? Get it now.