You are likely reading this page because you have been invited to join us for an immerse retreat that we call Leadership Camp. Our Fall 2015
Camp will be held in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado. The program runs from 7pm Thursday, October 8th, through 5pm Sunday October 11th.
Leadership Camp is a weekend immersion for leaders who oversee a team in a business or non-profit organization. We would also welcome community leaders or anyone who is in transition and has held a leadership position in the past and intends to hold another in the future.
Goals for the Program
We are starting our weekend together with a hypothesis that every one of us is playing with recurring patterns or habits in our lives that are often automatic, unconscious, and at odds with what we think we want.
The weekend will offer insights, activities, and an environment in which participants can get clarity about their personal patterns and how to work with them.
For some people, simply understanding, accepting, or even appreciating patterns will be enough to cause a meaningful impact. For others, we will offer tools for shifting old patterns and reaching a place of greater alignment, focus and purpose in both leadership and in personal relationships.
Our goal is for attendees to emerge from this weekend:
- As stronger, more clear leaders
- As more on purpose, more effective, and more energized about your pursuits both in work and at home
- As refreshed from a great time
There will also be time for all of us to stay connected with work and home as needed. As devotees of Fun, your camp organizers have also dedicated time to enjoy each other, explore in nature together, eat together, and hang out together.
Camp facilitators Sue Heilbronner and Grace Clayton (with support from Hannah Davis) bring their experience as leaders and operators in companies, as coaches, and multi-year learners and facilitators of material designed to optimize effective leadership within an aligned life.
- The program will begin on Thursday night. You may arrive anytime between 6pm and 7pm.
- The program ends on Sunday at 5pm. Participants are welcome to leave then or depart as late as 10am on Monday.
- Our three days together will be in a large, beautiful home in Breckenridge, Colorado. Most will share a room. We will work to meet roommate preferences.
- All meals will be provided. We will have excellent chef-prepared meals for lunches and dinners, and breakfast will be available with a range of good options. We will do our best to honor food preferences.
- The group will be intimate. We expect no more than 18 attendees.
- The cost of the program is $1950, which includes all lodging and meals through lunch on Sunday. We are offering an early-bird discount for the first six slots confirmed by September 1st at $1650.
To reserve your spot, use the “contact” form on the site. We will reply to indicate whether you are one of our first 6 discounted slots. Once we receive payment, your spot is guaranteed.
Please let us know if you have questions about Leadership Camp. We would be happy to connect you with previous participants who would love to share their impressions. We hope you’ll decide to join us.