It’s that time of year. Your company tells you you have until the end of 2018 to spend the balance in your professional development fund. It’s an awkward amount. You can’t find anything in the budget, but you don’t want it to go to waste.
We’ve developed a creative solution for maximizing your professional development budget by allowing you to split your payment for Camp in January or May of 2019! Now you can reserve your seat before the end of 2018, and pay the balance when your professional development fund renews next year. Think of it as a little holiday gift, from us at Camp.
Using the tools of Conscious Leadership, Leadership Camp is the perfect professional development training for someone looking to increase their command of the following key leadership and management skills:
- Managing “up” or “down” — optimizing your or your team’s potential across and above the organization
- Managing client relationships — creating win-win engagements; managing expectations; setting boundaries
- Effectively giving and receiving feedback
- Reducing miscommunication
- Running effective and productive meetings
- Defining, adjusting, and managing roles & responsibilities
- Eliminating drama and gossip; making “venting” productive
- Bringing more authenticity to your relationships
Kick of 2019 with sought-after executive leadership coach, Sue Heilbronner, and spark radical self-inquiry and curiosity at our 3-day Leadership Camp from January 25-27, 2019 or May 17 -19, 2019.
How to Split Your Payment
In 2018, use access code DEPOSIT for the first payment. This will allow access to a ticket at $400 to reserve your seat for January Camp or May Camp.
In January, 2019, the access code 19BALANCE will allow you to pay the remaining balance of $899 and confirm your registration.
Ready to maximize your professional development budget? Reserve your seat now.